- 4 x 1-Bed units
- 12 x 2-Bed units
- 13 x 3-Bed units
Client Co-op (Founder Member)
Delce Manor Housing Co-operative is located on Compass Close, off Maidstone Road, Rochester, close to the River Medway. Built on the former Rochester Girls’ Grammar School site, the estate contains mainly two and three bed houses but also 2 wheelchair adapted houses and a few one bed flats.
The properties have gas fired central heating, fitted kitchens and bathrooms, double glazing and off street parking.
There are a number of local shops within walking distance with more extensive shopping facilities available in Chatham.
Delce Manor Housing Co-operative issues contractual tenancies.
Applications for housing
After internal transfers, 75% of vacancies are given to Medway Council for nominations from their housing register with the other 25% taken from the Co-op’s waiting list. You will need to register with Medway council to apply for housing.