We exist to provide, support and promote co-op and community-led housing solutions.
We want to make co-op and community-led housing a mainstream option and to see more people living and working in co-operative ways.
Our U-TIICCK Values
We believe that how we work is as important as what we do. The values that underpin our work are :
- Unity: We work as one team, with one reputation
- Trust: We strive to be reliable, fair, and acting with integrity
- Intention: We know why we do things, we have plans and we monitor them
- Impact: We care about the impact that we have on others
- Collaboration: We achieve more when we work with others
- Communication: We seek understanding as a basis for win/win solutions
- Kindness: We are brave and honest, facing difficult issues with empathy