We believe that we can achieve more when we collaborate with others, without ego or judgement. In our work we try to make it easier for people to collaborate effectively so we can deliver more homes for more people more quickly.
We exist to provide, support and promote co-op and community-led housing solutions.
Our U-TIICCK Values
We believe that how we work is as important as what we do. The values that underpin our work are :
- Unity: We act as one team with one reputation.
- Trust: We strive to be reliable, fair, and to act with integrity.
- Intention: We know why we do things: we plan, we monitor.
- Impact: We care about the effect we have on people.
- Collaboration: We can achieve more by working with others.
- Communication: We seek understanding as a basis for win/win solutions.
- Kindness: We value kindness which is brave and honest, facing difficult issues with empathy.