- 8 x 1-Bed units
- 21 x 2-Bed units
- 11 x 3-Bed units
Client Co-op (Founder Member)
Ashford Pavilion Housing Co-op is located close to Ashford town Centre. It forms part of a larger development alongside other housing association and privately owned properties. The scheme was built in 1996 and ownership was transferred to the Co-operative in 1999.
The estate has 40 properties including two & three bedroom houses as well as one and bedroom flats. All properties have individual car parking spaces.
It is within easy access to shops in the town and has excellent travel facilities including cross channel trains from Ashford International train station.
Ashford Pavilion Housing Co-operative has contractual tenancies.
Applications for housing
After internal transfers Ashford has a 75% nominations agreement with Ashford Borough Council with the other 25% taken from the Co-op’s waiting list. To apply for housing you must register with the local council.
Please contact Rachel at CDS Co-operatives if you would like any more information or would like to be placed on the Co-ops own waiting list.