- 25 x 2-Bed units
- 19 x 3-Bed units
- 2 x 4-Bed units
Client Co-op (Founder Member)
Allnutt Mill Housing Co-operative is situated in Lower Tovil on the old paper mill site just off Church Road. It is close by to the River Medway and just 15 minutes walk from the town centre.
The estate was built in 1995 and contains mostly two or three bedroom houses, as well as a couple of four bedroom houses.
There is a children’s play area situated in the middle of Allnutt Mill Close. The properties are all double glazed and have gas central heating throughout. There is plenty of car parking for all residents and visitors. Grounds maintenance on the estate is carried out regularly.
The estate has amenities nearby as well as being close to the town centre. St Stephens School on Church Road is just round the corner and the bus service into the town centre runs every 15 minutes.
Applications for housing
Contact Maidstone Borough Council to register, Allnut Mill Co-op take 75% of referrals from Maidstone Borough Council as well as having their own waiting list for the remaining 25% of nominations.
Please contact Nurain if you have any questions about Allnutt Mill.